Math Library for Unity contains large amount of useful objects and methods and is aimed to provide solutions for common geometric and algebraic tasks which game developers might face.
- Primitives: line, ray, segment, plane, rectangle, aab, box, circle, sphere, triangle, polygon
- Intersection tests
- Distance and projection calculations
- Point containment tests
- Bounding objects construction
- Side testing
- Convex hull construction
- Point set approximation
- Numerical methods
- Pseudo random number generator with lots of useful sampling methods; Poisson disk sampling; shuffle bag
- Catmull-Rom and natural cubic splines with custom editor
- Utility methods for vectors and matrices
- Solid documentation
The library is available on the Unity Asset Store.